January 14th, 2021
Okay, NHL Fans, hope you are excited for what should be one of the craziest NHL Hockey seasons ever. There will be many great story lines to follow but here are our bold predictions for the season:
- The Tampa Bay Lightning will win the Presidents Trophy but fall in the second round.
- Jack Eichel will win the scoring title.
- Patrick Kane gets traded to Buffalo.
- The LA Kings will make the playoffs.
- Carey Price will return to form, dragging Montreal into the playoffs and will finish second in Vezina voting.
- The other piece of the Montreal puzzle, Nick Suzuki will finish Top 10 in scoring.
- A total of 872 man games will be lost to Covid Protocol.
- The New York Rangers will lose in the Stanley Cup Final.
- Steven Stamkos will win the Rocket with 47 goals.
- The Season will not finish on schedule, due to rescheduled games.
- The Phoenix Coyotes will have to play 5 games in a row to end the season and will win all 5, making the playoffs by 1 point.
- Braden Holtby will win the Vezina.
- The Chicago Blackhawks will finish last in the league with 8 Wins.
- The Vancouver Canucks will win the Stanley Cup.
Wolf and Crown
Stories of Legendary Characters.